The Ground Operations Arborist will be an integral part of the tree crew, responsible for assisting with tree removal by gathering, loading, and transporting tree debris with equipment.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation dependent on experience and education
- Full-time, year-round position
- Use loaders, trailers, chippers, and dump trucks, as needed
- Operate and maintain chippers, chainsaws, loaders, trucks, and all other equipment safely
- Assist with driving, parking, backing up, and emptying of trailers and trucks
- Enforce ANSI industry safety standards and procedures, as well as company safety policies
- Help removal and pruning arborists to set-up and clean-up job sites
- Analyze, set-up and maintain proper traffic control and work zone safety practices.
- Learn and demonstrate high safety standards, equipment inspection, proper pruning, rigging, and tree-felling skills.
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by Foreman, or other supervisor.
- Interest in working outdoors year round performing manual labor in all weather conditions.
- Class A CDL
- Clean MVR
- Be able to exert physical effort while standing, walking and lifting material/objects with the ability to be mobile 100% of work time
- A professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Some basic tools are provided, otherwise you are required to provide your own tools
- Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Willingness to further knowledge and grow within the company.