The Crane Operations Assistant Arborist will be an integral part of the tree crew, responsible for assisting with tree removal by remote control crane operation, aerial man-lift, and/or climbing.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation dependent on experience and education
- Full-time, year-round position
- Assist Crane Operations Arborist with Tree removal using remote control equipment
- Utilize ladders, aerial man-lifts, or climb trees to rig and cut trunk wood that is too large for the grapple attachment
- Use loaders, trailers, chippers, and dump trucks, as needed
- Operate and maintain all equipment safely
- Assist with driving, parking, backing up, and emptying of trailers and trucks
- Enforce ANSI industry safety standards and procedures, as well as company safety policies
- Help crane operations arborist to set-up and clean-up Job sites
- Analyze, set-up and maintain proper traffic control.
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by Crane Operations Arborist, Forman, or other supervisor.
- Interest in working outdoors year round performing manual labor in all weather conditions.
- Class A CDL
- Clean MVR
- Be able to exert physical effort while standing, walking and lifting material/objects with the ability to be mobile 100% of work time
- A professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Some basic tools are provided, otherwise you are required to provide your own tools
- Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Willingness to further knowledge and grow within company